-The nominal capacity of a device is the total sum of the capacities of all the cells. In practice, depending on the method of discharge, e.g. using a USB-C port voltage at 5V-2A or wirelessly at 15 W, the voltage is converted and the usable capacity will be approx. 65-70% of the nominal capacity. For devices using voltages higher than 5 V (QC, PD, Supercharge), the usable capacity will be proportionately lower.
– Yes, MagSynergy™ can be safely brought on board an aircraft, as it has no more than 100 Wh capacity (i.e. approx. 27000 mAh).
– MagSafe charging is compatible with all Iphones from the 12 series upwards, while the power bank also supports the Qi charging standard and wired charging, so it will successfully charge any device that has a USB port and Qi wireless charging function.
-Pass-Through technology guarantees that the built-in cells in the power bank are not damaged by charging the device itself and other equipment at the same time. Thus, the lifetime of the cells in the MagSynergy is not reduced. Additionally, when charging a smartphone, wireless headphones or other devices, the battery in the power bank itself is charged as well. This means that you do not have to charge all devices in succession and waste time switching cables from one device to another.
By connecting the Pass-Through technology power bank itself and other devices directly to the ports on the power bank for charging in the evening, you can enjoy a full battery in each device in the morning.
-The first charging of the MagSynergy™ can be done as soon as you unpack it or after you have used up the power stored in it. However, it is advisable to perform the first charging to full, that is, until the power bank’s electronics inform you that the charging process is complete. It is not recommended to charge the power bank with high voltage chargers exceeding 35 W and to discharge the power bank to 0%. We recommend charging the device when the indicator shows that approx. 10% of the energy is still remaining.
-If you would like to ensure long lifetime of the cells in your MagSynergy™, it is advised that it is recharged regularly. It is recommended that you charge the device at least once every 5 months to maintain its long lifetime.
– The charging modes are switched using the Power Switch button. A quick click is all it takes to switch between charging modes.
– The lightning port acts only as an input and is used to charge the power bank.
– The USB-C port acts as both an input and an output. With a single USB-C port you can either charge the power bank or charge other devices using it.
Make sure that the back surface of the phone is not covered with metallic materials such as sheet metal, rings, metal or overly thick protective casing. The power bank has a number of safety features, and it is possible that if it detects foreign metal elements near the magnetic charging surface, it will simply cut off the current to protect the device.
The power bank should not be exposed to extreme temperatures, so it is best stored at room temperature, around 15 – 20 degrees Celsius in dry and shaded areas. MagSynergy does not like extreme sunshine or sub-zero temperatures The operating temperature of the device is 0-40℃.